panjang
Tidak menemukan yang anda cari? Silahkan cari di sini

Google

Rabu, 23 Juli 2008

Contoh Surat Resign

Long version

TO : Mr.
DATE : Date
SUBJECT: Resignation

Dear Mr. …………..,

This is to formally notify you that I am resigning from (company name) as (title).

My last day of work will be (Date), which should allow me plenty of time to finish ongoing projects and to turn over the position to my replacement. Please feel free to contact me at any time should you have any questions regarding my past work. I hope that the transition will go smoothly for everyone.

My experience with (company name) has been very rewarding. I appreciate having had the opportunity to work for such a fine company. I wish you and the organization continued success.

Sincerely,
(Your signature)
(Your name)
___________________________________________________________
TO : Mr.
DATE : date
SUBJECT: Resignation

Dear Mr............,


I am writing to you today to officially tender my resignation from (company’s name) effective (date).

I never thought I would ever leave such a great company as (company’s name), but when the opportunity arose to own and operate my own ……….. in ……….., which as you know has always been a lifelong dream for me, I simply had to take advantage of it.

I cannot say enough wonderful things about (company’s name), about all the people I’ve encountered in my years of service with the company, and especially about you and all the others on the (department’s name) team. Your leadership has taken us all to new levels, and I have appreciated all your personal and professional advice over the years. It's my hope that we will stay in touch as I begin this new chapter in my life. If you have any questions, please ask. Thanks again for everything.

Sincerely,
(Your signature)
Your name
_______________________________________________________________
Short Version

Today’s Date

TO : Mr.
DATE : Date
SUBJECT: Resignation

Dear Mr./Ms.

This is to formally notify you that I am resigning from (company name) as (title). (Date) will be my last day of employment.

Thank you for the opportunity to work for such an outstanding organization.

Sincerely,
(your signature)
Your Name